Paradise Acres - 6323 Cty RD 27, Innisfil (Cookstown, Hiway 27)
Sept. 26th 2018 11:30am Lunch & Learn CANCELLED until further notice by the OCC
Join the Cookstown & Alliston Chamber of Commerce for an Lunch & Learn on Aug. 30th to learn about practical energy cost-saving programs that are available for businesses in Ontario at Paradise Acres Barn.
The event will bring together representatives from your local distribution company, natural gas distributor and the Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO), along with businesses and community leaders from the region, to share information about available energy-saving programs and how to enroll. You will also have the opportunity to network with other local job creators who are interested in giving their businesses a competitive edge through energy efficiencies and retrofits, and hear success stories from those who have already benefited.
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) has partnered with the Ministry of Energy to lead an education campaign to improve awareness of energy conservation and cost saving programs available in Ontario. The Know Your Power initiative is a one-stop shop for information on energy-saving programs and opportunities to improve your energy efficiency that will help businesses identify measures to help reduce electricity bills and conserve energy.
Is this you? If so, then register today!
- Looking to save energy costs today and use energy more efficiently
- Planning building upgrades or scheduled maintenance that may involve replacing and upgrading equipment
- Businesses of all sizes and sectors starting their energy efficiency journey
- Energy consultants, professionals, and qualified energy efficient contractors
- Local utility companies and municipalities
- Learn about available electricity and natural gas incentive and rebate programs
- Better understand the range of programs available and which ones are best for your business
- Determine the steps necessary for participating
- Learn from the stories of local businesses that have participated in programs
- Free Lunch and Learn
Energy Support Workshop (Insert time)
Join us after the event for a 1-hour technical workshop with local energy experts. This session is designed to provide you with extra support and an opportunity to learn energy management best practices, how to prioritize energy efficiency projects, discuss your energy challenges, and learn how to use more tools to help you improve your energy efficiency and save.
More details coming soon!